Frequently Asked Questions
How long have you been in business?
- We've been collecting and selling presidential memorabilia for over 37 years. That's a lot of satisfied customers.
How quickly do you ship your merchandise?
- Generally, all items ship within 24 hours. Typically we ship by U.S. Mail or Fed Ex Ground. If you're in a hurry for your merchandise we can ship Overnight or Priority Mail for the actual additional shipping charge. Both of these options are available at checkout. If you are really in a hurry, most items are available for overnight shipping. Simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to work with let you know what the overnight shipping cost would be.
Do you accept credit cards or checks?
- Absolutely. We accept, paypal, visa, mastercard, american expressand checks. We do find that paypal is the quickest and most reliable form of payment, in fact you can easily pay by credit card through your free paypal account. Or, you can email or fax us your order and then send a check. Whichever you prefer.
What system do you use for Grading the condition of items?
- Our grading system is very simple and has been developed over many years in the business. We have found that 95% of buyers are confused by elaborate grading systems. They want to know if plain english if the item is damaged, brand new, very good condition etc. The newer the item the higher our expectation will be when listing a condition. For instance, older items, particularly those 75 years and older and expected to have have toning, yellowing and some marks and wear. Newer items are expected to be free of tears, rips, toning, yellowing etc. The most important thing to remember is that all our items are returnable for any reason as long as you ship it back to us within 7 days in the same condition you received it. We want our customers to be happy with their items.
If you are a collector who would like a more detailed description just let us know and we will be happy to provide it.
Is International shipping available?
- Absolutely! We ship overseas on a regular basis. Please feel free to contact us for information on international shipping charges. We typically ship by first class international mail or international priority mail.
How can I have confidence that my order will be shipped?
- We have been in business for over 37 years. During that time we've made hundreds of friends who have come to rely on us for quality items, accurately described and shipped promptly. We are proud members of APIC (the American Political Items Collectors organization. At this writing we have over 4,000 positive feedbacks on ebay and not a single negative. You will be satisfied. We also offer a 100% money back guarantee. Just return the item in the same condition within 14 days for an immediate refund.
Do you provide a Certificate of Authenticity on Your Autographs?
- We do better than that. We provide a 100% lifetime guarantee on all our original items and autographs. If you would like a Certificate of Gurantee we would be happy to provide one. Over the last 37 years we have come to realize that a guarnatee is far more important than a certificate of authenticity for the simple ;reason that a Certificate of Authenticity is only as good as the person preparing it, and if you ask three different autograph "experts" you're likely to get three different answers,;so have chosen to stand behind every item we sell with our 100% GUARANTEE of authenticity. Of course, if you purchase a commercially ;produced item like a bobblehead or pillow, that does not come withe a Guaratee of Authenticty - but we still want our customers to be happy with their purchases, so we offer our generous return policy on ALL our items.