Customer Want List
Looking for something unusual? Can’t find that item to fill a hole in your collection? We would be happy to list your item here in our online want list for presidential and political memorabilia. To add your item to the list see the link at the bottom of this email.
Here are items that collectors are currently searching for. Have one for sale? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim Leary for governor poster from 1968
- Teddy Roosevelt, Coolidge and Harding Official Inaugural Medals
- 1957 Eisenhower Inaugural Police Badge
- Steuben Glass Mount Rushmore
- Kennedy Nixon Election Movie House popcorn bag
- Signed (original) White House Christmas Cards
- Abraham Lincoln Parade Flag
- Mathew Tinley for Vice President in 1932 campaign buttons etc.
- Vietnam War Posters and buttons
- Eisenhower Stevenson button. Ike's in the White House waiting to be elected, Stevenson's in the toilet waiting to be ejected.
- Get to Know a Nixonette Campaign button
- Signed inaugural invitations Lyndon Johnson and prior
- Collections of political campaign poster
- Richard Nixon Impeachment Ticket
- Zachary Taylor inaugural ball invitation wanted
- Issac Shelby war of 1812 medal
- Large collection of John F Kennedy campaign buttons
- Barack Obama State of the Union Address program
- Abraham Lincoln inaugural ticket wanted
- Calvin Coolidge Inaugural invitation wanted
- Benjamin Harrison Inaugural invitation
- Red color canvas or leather bag given out at the 2008 RNC reading McCain Friends or Friends of McCain
- Skinny cats for Mcgovern campaign button
- "Our Team" Carter/Sasser/Gore coattail from 1976 button
- All pre-1929 inaugural invitations, tickets or programs
- Spiro Agnew bobblehead
- Invitation to the State Funeral for John F. Kennedy at St. Matthew's Cathedral
- William Harding Offiical Inaugural Medal Wanted
- Calvin Coolidge Official Inaugural Medal Wanted
- Roosevelt Tiffany Official Inaugural Medal Wanted
- Eisenhower Button Wanted - Ike's in the White House waiting to be elected. Stevenson's in the toilet waiting to be ejected."?
- Franklin D. Roosevelt Okay America", "you bet Im with you" button wanted.
- Barack Obama State Dinner program for Britain's David Cameron visit.
- and lots more! Let us know what you have
If you have one of these items for sale please email us at email@example.com. We’re also looking for large and small collections of presidential and political collectibles.
Looking for something special? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to add your items to our wanted to buy list.